In the 1880s, Lewistown and Reedsfort were located within ½ mile of each other. Reedsfort was located on Casino Creek Drive where the old Reedsfort Post Office now stands. Both hamlets gradually grew into one town (Lewistown). At Reedsfort, Frank Day and Jacob Holzemer had a wagon and blacksmith shop on this property. In 1925, Frank Day donated the land which included the Reedsfort Post Office and the land where the swimming pool is now to the city of Lewistown.
1:00 pm Magical Middles Story Hour on KXLO
Magical Middles Story Hour on KXLO
Oct 20 @ 1:00 pm
Magical Middles Story Hour on the airwaves! Our fabulous Youth Librarian Brittney will be reading ” “The Strangers” (#1 in the Greystone Secrets series) by Margaret Peterson Haddix for the 3rd-6th grade kids. Tune in