February is ‘Love Your Library’ month. There’s a whole lot to love about the Lewistown Public Library. Let us count the ways in which we serve our community…
- Provide materials to check out – books, audio books, movies, magazines, eBooks
- Valuable space – public space to read, study, research, hold meetings, conduct business, connect with community/friends
- In-house materials – newspapers, historic photographs and documents, genealogy, microfilm, computers
- Community partnerships – connections with community partners to enhance our service and programs. I.e. Outreach Service to Eagles Manor
- Nurture lifelong learning – weekly baby/toddler Storytime, class program instruction, programs and interactive opportunities. I.e. Summer Reading Program
- Online data bases – Montana Memory Project, Online Shared Catalog, Heritage Quest Genealogy via Library website at www.lewistownlibrary.org
The Library is a “sweet” spot in Central Montana. We offer a tremendous service free of charge to city and county residents. Drop in at 701 West Main Street and take advantage of all the Library has to offer.