Reserve Books & Other Library Materials
Holds may be placed on circulating materials. Circulating items include:
- Fiction – Books, audiobooks, DVDs
- Nonfiction – Books, audiobooks, DVDs, videos
- Youth area – Books: Beginner, easy reader, fiction, non-fiction, young adult, audiobooks, DVDs
- Montana Library2Go – Download audiobooks, e-books and magazines from website on home or public computers as well as personal mobile devices
- Magazines & Newspapers: Current issue, in-library use only; Back issues, 28-day checkout; Lewistown-area newspapers available from 1883 on microfilm.
If we do not have an item in our facility, it may be available through Interlibrary Loan.
Free Internet Access & WiFi
Computers with Internet access are available for public use. Laptops and hotspots available for patron checkout. Free WiFi access.
Photocopying & Printing
Copies and printouts available for $.15 per page.
Upstairs Meeting Room
Upstairs meeting room is available for free use. Features include:
- 62-person capacity