June 2, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Library building will reopen Tuesday, June 2.
Please note modified hours and new safety and health precautions:
- Modified Hours:
- Tuesday – Friday, 9 am to 10am reserved for vulnerable individuals by appointment
- Tuesday – Friday, 10 am to 5 pm open to the general public
- Saturdays, 10 am – 2 pm open to the general public
- We ask that you help us by continuing the practice of social distancing, stay at home when not feeling well, washing your hands often, and coughing and sneezing into the crook of your arm (batwing for the younger, hip crowd ?).
- When entering the building please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer available at the front desk.
- Floor markings will help direct the flow of traffic and maintain social distancing, safety shielding will be at the checkout desk and staff will be wearing masks.
- Please help to protect our staff and our neighbors by wearing a face covering when browsing materials in the stacks. Patrons may use the lobby area of the Library without a mask. Face coverings are considered masks, scarfs, or bandanas.
- Library use is limited to 30 minutes for holds pick up, checkout (please return your items in the book drop outside to allow for the quarantine process), and quick browsing only.
- A reduced number of public computers will be available to allow for social distancing and computer use is limited to 30 minutes daily.
- Only limited seating will be available.
- Minors under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Newspapers and magazines cannot be cleaned between users; therefore, it will be up to the patron to use these materials at their own risk.
- We are enhancing our cleaning procedures and social distancing will continue to be practiced throughout public areas.
- Our meeting room is currently closed as it has become a library storage and book processing space.