Services available at Lewistown Public Library include:
Story Times Class Visits Daycare Visits Homeschool Sessions Family Summer Reading Program
Reserve Books & Other Library Materials
Holds may be place on circulating materials.Circulating items include:
- Fiction – Books, audio, dvds, videos
- Nonfiction – Books, audio, dvds, videos
- Youth area – Books: Beginner, easy reader, fiction, non-fiction, young adult; audio; dvds
- Montana Library2Go – Download audio and e-books from website on home or public computers
- Magazines & Newspapers: Current issue, in-library use only; Back issues, 28-day checkout; Lewistown-area newspapers available from 1883 on microfilm.
If we do not have an item in our facility, it may be available through Interlibrary Loan.
Free Internet Access & WiFi
Several public computers with Internet access are available for your use, as well as free WiFi access.
Photocopying & Printing
Copies and printouts available for $.15 per page.
Upstairs Meeting Room
Upstairs meeting room is available for free use.Features include:
- 62-person capacity